- Winter Schedule: February 4th - March 6th, Mondays and Wednesdays from 6 PM until 9 PM
- Summer Schedule: July 15th - August 1st, Monday - Thursday from 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Enrolled Nampa Christian Students: $300
Non-Nampa Christian Students: $325
Driving Only: $250
SESSIONS WILL BE CLOSED AS THEY BECOME FULL. TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT, IT IS BEST IF YOU REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER OPTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT MR. LACY, THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND INSTRUCTOR.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- Reserve a spot in the next class by making a $50 deposit here. Enter $50 in the “Miscellaneous” field, and type “Winter or Summer Driver's Ed for Student's Name” in the comments box.
- Within 2-3 business days, you will receive an email from the instructor confirming your enrollment in the class.
- Purchase a driver education permit before the start date. Permits MUST be purchased before the student participates in any instruction (ID Code 49-307(3)). For a list of items required to obtain a DT permit, see page 1-6 of the Idaho Driver’s Manual located online here.
- Information about permits, final payment, scheduled drives, the Supervised Instruction Period (SIP) and other details will be emailed to enrolled students several weeks before the start of class.
Students also may complete the in-car instruction with NCHS while concurrently taking the classroom portion through Idaho Digital Learning. IDL offers 6 week, online classes that, in 2018-19, begin on 0ctober 8th, January 14th, and April 22nd. Contact Mr. Lacy if you would like to explore this option.