CHURCH - FAMILY - SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP
Nampa Christian Schools, Inc. is a non-profit ministry, governed by a Board of Trustees, serving the needs of the Christian community. Nampa Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. NCS does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, financial aid, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
we're here to help!
We understand that where to send your child to school is a significant decision, and we are here to help guide you through the process and answer any questions you have. You may contact our Director of Admission via email to ask questions or schedule a visit.
Thank you for your interest in Nampa Christian Schools!
We are seeking families and students who are committed to partnering with us as we fulfill our Mission and Vision. Our Admissions Process runs year-round, but entry into any grade level is based on space available, your completed application packet, and the result of your family interview. The school cannot make enrollment decisions until all documents have been received. You can scan and email application-related documents to our Director of Admissions.
Before You Begin
We will need to know information about your current and previous schools and your current or most recent church. Please be sure to have names, phone numbers, and email addresses handy for references from each of those.
Applications for the 2023-2024 School Year
We have limited space for the 2023-2024 school year and only those grades with room in the class or on the waitlist are listed in the online application.
- Applications received between August 12 and September 29 will be reviewed and considered for enrollment on October 16, the start of our 2nd quarter.
- Applications received between September 30 and December 8 will be reviewed and considered for enrollment on January 4, the start of our 3rd quarter (2nd semester.)
- Applications received between December 9 and February 23 will be reviewed and considered for enrollment on March 11, the start of our 4th quarter.
Applications for the 2024-2025 School Year
Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will be available on or around January 5. If you would like to fill out an inquiry form, we will contact you and invite you to apply when the application is available.
There are two main steps in our admissions process:
STEP ONE - Submit an application with all required documentation and pay the $75 application fee
- Once complete, an initial review will take place by our Enrollment Committee and you will be contacted regarding the next steps
- Due to current enrollment levels, incomplete applications packets will not be reviewed for an offer of enrollment
STEP TWO - Schedule an interview
- Upon successful completion of STEP ONE, the Director of Admissions will contact you to schedule a student screening (if applicable) and a required family interview.
- Within two weeks of your family interview, you will be notified if we are able to extend an offer of enrollment or an offer to join our waitlist.