CHURCH - FAMILY - SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP
Nampa Christian Schools, Inc. is a non-profit ministry, governed by a Board of Trustees, serving the needs of the Christian community. Nampa Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. NCS does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, financial aid, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
we're here to help!
We understand that where to send your child to school is a significant decision, and we are here to help guide you through the process and answer any questions you have. You may contact our Director of Admission via email to ask questions or schedule a visit.
Thank you for your interest in Nampa Christian Schools!
We are seeking families and students who are committed to partnering with us as we fulfill our Mission and Vision. Our Admissions Process runs year-round, but entry into any grade level is based on space available, your completed application packet, and the result of your family interview. The school cannot make enrollment decisions until all documents have been received. You can scan and email application-related documents to our Director of Admissions.
Application for the 2022-2023 School Year
We have extremely limited space for the 2022-2023 school year and only those grades with room in the class or on the waitlist are listed in the online application. Our enrollment dates for the school year in progress are as follows:
- September 6th - for any student accepted after the first day of school
- October 17th - for any student accepted after September 1st
- January 5th - for any student accepted after October 13th
- March 27th - for any student accepted after December 15th
Application for 2023-2024 and Later School Years
We have limited space for the 2023-2024 school year and only those grades with room in the class or on the waitlist are listed in the online application.
There are two main steps in our admissions process:
STEP ONE - Submit an application with all required documentation and pay the $75 application fee
- Once complete, an initial review will take place by our Enrollment Committee and you will be contacted regarding the next steps
- Due to current enrollment levels, incomplete applications packets will not be reviewed for an offer of enrollment
STEP TWO - Schedule an interview
- Upon successful completion of STEP ONE, the Director of Admissions will contact you to schedule a student screening (if applicable) and a required family interview.
- Within two weeks of your family interview, you will be notified if we are able to extend an offer of enrollment or an offer to join our waitlist.