Counseling Services at Nampa Christian
The counseling services at Nampa Christian Schools are designed to create a partnership with the student, their family and our counselor.
• Classroom Presentations
• Group Counseling
• Brief Solution-Focused Counseling
• Evidence-Based Treatment Techniques
• Parent Consultations
• Community Resource Referrals
*Please note: school counselors do not typically provide full time counseling services. your child may benefit from additional support.
Referrals for outside counseling services are available for children experiencing grief, divorce, family separations, deployment or other mental health concerns.
• Setting Goals
• Working Well With Others
• Feeling Good About Yourself
• Adjusting To A New School
• Learning To Make Decisions
• Managing Your Feelings
• Dealing With Peer Pressure
• Dealing With Bullying
• Help Your Child Succeed
• Improving Parent-Child Communication
• Referrals For Community Resources and Services
• Understanding The Developmental Changes Of Childhood
• Reference Materials
• Information To Help Understand Your Child's Special Needs