Nampa Christian Schools has four schools - Preschool, Elementary, Middle, and High School - that all work together as a whole while maintaining their own identities for each age group of students. The School's conceptual framework includes a Christ-centered focus in all we say and do. Our vision at Nampa Christian Schools is to provide a high-quality education with the Gospel and a Biblical Worldview as its foundation. Our purpose is to equip, shape and disciple students' HEARTS, HEADS, and HANDS in the truth and authority of Scripture, striving for excellence to glorify God in all areas of learning and life.
A high-quality education includes the general goals of high academic standards, individualized instruction, extraordinary college placement, concurrent credit offerings, STAR, PSAT, and ACT scores well above state averages, accelerated learning and high expectations in the classroom. Nampa Christian Schools' Christ-centered educational process is enhanced by a church-family-school partnership. This encompasses a safe learning context, staying connected with families, partnering with churches, cultivating a sense of belonging, developing leaders, creating a supportive environment and encouraging appropriate parental involvement.
A Biblical worldview is another foundational component of the Nampa Christian Schools' Christ-centered focus. “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” (Romans 12:2) Biblical worldview encompasses Biblical integration, development of moral principles, encouraging outreach to others, being service minded, a value-based educational emphasis, consistent demonstration of open prayer and becoming a person of Christian character.
The offering of extracurricular opportunities allows Nampa Christian Schools to emphasize the development of well-rounded students within a Christ-centered focus. “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.” (I Corinthians 9:24-25) There is a high priority to seek excellence in the areas of leadership opportunities, drama, interscholastic athletics, music, community service activities (e.g., Key club), academic bowls, and science competitions.
Nampa Christian School is proud to maintain accreditation with the State of Idaho through AdvancED and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Go here to view our Academic Profile.
Our Core Values Based On God’s Holy Word
As unique image-bearers of God, and resilient disciples of Christ, NCS makes the following statements based on Scriptures that are at the core of our Prayer, our Mission, and our Vision. (Matthew 22:36-40, Deuteronomy 6:4-9, Ephesians 4:11-16, Psalm 115:1, Romans 11:36)
With Our HEART We Value:
- Being transformed by the Gospel (Jeremiah 17:9, Ezekiel 36:26)
- Shepherding of the Heart (Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Matthew 22:36-40)
- Discipleship for spiritual growth (John 13:16, 2 Timothy 2:1-2)
- Loving and Worshipping God (Duet 6:13. Ps. 100:2)
- The continuous pursuit of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Spiritual Growth/ Development/ Sanctification) (2 Corinthians 3:18)
With Our HEAD We Value:
- An eternal perspective with a Kingdom mindset (Colossians 3:23; Matthew 6:19-21)
- The authority and Truth of Scripture, the Inspired Word of God (1 Thessalonians 2:13; Psalm 19:7; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:16-21; Hebrews 4:12)
- Shaping a Biblical Worldview (Colossians 2:6-8; 1 Corinthians 2:14-16)
- Teaching dependence on God (Romans 11:36, John 15:5)
- The renewing of our minds (Discernment) (Proverbs 3:1-12; 2 Timothy 1:5; Romans 12:2; Phil 4:8)
- Striving for excellence in all things (Colossians 3:23, 2 Corinthians 8:7)
- Lifelong learning (Critical thinking and problem solving) (Psalm 119:99, Proverbs 18:15)
With Our HANDS We Value:
- Joyful and faithful service to God and others (Ps 100:2, 2 Tim. 3:17)
- Using unique God given gifts as citizens of the Kingdom (1 Corinthians 12)
- Christ-centered living (Col 3:23, Matt 5:16; 1 Timothy 4:12)
- Servant leadership as we show love to others (John 13:34-35, Matt. 20:26-28)
- The call in Micah 6:8 to “Do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God.” (Micah 6:8) (James 1:27)
- The Great Commission that calls us “to go and make disciples” to further God’s Kingdom. (Matt. 28:19-20, Mark 16:15)
Our Beliefs on Shaping a Biblical Worldview:
God-breathed Scripture is the lens through which all learning is framed, giving opportunities for greater understanding of God’s character, His creation, and our role in His sovereign plan. All learning about the past, present, and future is connected with God’s great work and plan of redemption through Christ.
Portrait of a NCS Graduate Rooted in our Core Values:
(See Bible references in our Core Values Statements)
- Understand and commit to a personal life-long relationship with Christ. (Heart)
- Understand and articulate a Biblical Worldview in all disciplinary areas, and defend that perspective in the world. (Heart and Head)
- Pursue academic excellence and a desire for life-long learning in all disciplinary areas. (Head)
- Develop moral integrity, demonstrated by righteous living and stewardship. (Heart, Head, and Hands)
- Empathize and work well with others all while respecting the worth of every individual as made in God’s image. (Heart and Hands)
- Lead through service, prepared and motivated for lifelong service to others, and know and apply spiritual giftedness. (Hands)
- Go and make disciples for the purpose of glorifying God with HEART, HEAD, and HANDS in order to further His Kingdom.