Nampa Christian Preschool
Nampa Christian Preschool serves students from 6 weeks of age through 4 years of age. Our goal is to educate the whole child, academically, spiritually and physically. Since 1959 we have provided Christ-centered education for children of Christian parents, serving as an extension of the home and a partner with the church in providing Christian education.
The Preschool also offers daycare services to infants as young as 6 weeks old. The Preschool is the only IdahoSTARS Step 5 facility in Canyon County. Preschool classes run through 4 years of age. Students entering the Preschool are a maximum of 3 years old on September 1st of the current school year. The facility and staff provide quality instruction, care, and nurturing between the hours of 7 AM and 6 PM with year-round options.
Highly qualified teachers with a CDA or higher lead class and play time for 2-year-olds and 3-year-olds that emphasizes social and emotional development through role-playing, games, and interaction with other children. Circle time and various centers stimulate language and cognitive development through the use of stories, songs and a variety of activities that include sorting, alphabet, and number identification. Biblical truths are integrated throughout the day and are learned through Bible stories and songs. Our teachers also complete a minimum of 15 hours of continuing education every year.
05/25/2021 - OUR PRESCHOOL IS CURRENTLY FULL AND WE HAVE A WAITING LIST FOR ALL AGES/GRADES
- Complete the Preschool Online Application.
- Submit the $50 application and processing fee. Online payments can be made here.
- Review the Preschool Handbook.
- The Preschool office will contact you to set up an interview/tour with the director. Please bring these items along with payment to the appointment:
- Birth Certificate: Please include a certified copy from the state in which the student was born. Other means of identification may be: Passport, Visa, or other government documentation.
- Immunization Record: Idaho State law requires all immunization records be “up to date” and on file prior to attending school. An immunization opt-out form is available upon request.
- Statement of Faith