Dad's Prayer Group
We are looking for a group of men and fathers to become standard-bearers for Christ. The Nampa Christian Dad's Prayer Group meets every other Monday at 7 AM for 30 minutes in the Heritage Room at the Flamingo Campus. Make plans to join us to:
- Meet and pray for the school, our families, and each other;
- Intercede for the administration of the school, the teachers, and students as they face the challenges of this coming age;
- Pray for a greater relationship with Christ for ourselves that will carry over to our families, and to the community in which we live and serve;
- Pray for each other during our struggles, battles, and trials.
If you are interested in being a part of this group, please contact Ryan Mills.
Moms in Prayer
The Moms in Prayer group meets on Friday mornings from 8:30 AM to 10 AM. On the Secondary Campus in the Heritage room.
What is Moms in Prayer?
- We are moms who pray together impacting children and schools for Christ worldwide!
- We who cover our kids in prayer from preschool to young adult.
- We celebrate victories in Christ & support one another when it's hard
- We pray for the Lord's will in our kids' lives through the Word of God.
- We pray for teachers and school staff.
- We pray that our school will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards.
- We meet every Friday in the Heritage room at the Secondary Campus from 8:30-10AM.
For more information contact:
Deb Brown 208-412-2469
Shelli Dice 208-573-0474
Rosie Kerr 208-250-2084