The Moms in Prayer group meets on Friday mornings from 8:30 AM to 10 AM. On the Secondary Campus in the Heritage room.
What is Moms in Prayer?
- We are moms who pray together, impacting children and schools for Christ worldwide!
- We cover our kids in prayer from preschool to young adulthood.
- We celebrate victories in Christ & support one another when it's hard
- We pray for the Lord's will in our kids' lives through the Word of God.
- We pray for teachers and school staff.
- We pray that our school will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards.
- We meet every Friday in the Heritage Room at the Secondary Campus from 8:30-10 AM.
For more information, contact: