Please note that any questions with a star (*) next to it is a REQUIRED QUESTION. Please be careful to check and make sure that you have provided an answer for all required questions on each page, or your application will NOT come through to us.
Please list all Previous Schools attended with the most recent first:
Please provide the following information. (We will email forms to each person listed.)
Short Essay Questions:
Please select one of the following questions or prompts from each category and write a short (less than 200 words) essay for each question:
1. What actions or activities do you do that reflect to others your relationship with Jesus?
2. Select a person from the Bible that you feel you can relate to and describe why you selected him or her.
3. What do you think is the biggest challenge Christian teenagers face today and how can they overcome it?
1. Tell us about an interest you have and why you are passionate about it.
2. Tell us about your best experience in or out of school and what made it the best.
3. Of all the things you have learned, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult?
I desire to attend Nampa Christian Schools. If accepted, I will, to the best of my ability, comply with the purposes, rules, and standards of the school and be a constructive influence for the betterment of the school community.
*By typing your name in the Signature box, you are hereby authorizing Nampa Christian Schools to use this as your legally binding signature for this application.
How will you use your time, talents, and treasures to partner with us to fulfill the mission and vision of NCS?
1. We believe in the HOLY SCRIPTURES: accepting fully the writings of the Old and New Testaments as the ONLY Word of God, verbally inspired in all parts and, therefore, wholly without error as originally given of God, altogether sufficient as our infallible rule of faith and practice (Matt. 5:18; John 10:35; John 17:17; II Tim. 3:16).
2. We believe in THE ONE TRIUNE GOD: who is personal, spirit, and sovereign (Mark 12:29; John 4:24; John 14:9; Psa. 135:6); perfect, infinite, and eternal in His being, holiness, love, wisdom, and power (Psa. 18:30; Psa. 147:5; Deut. 33:27); absolutely separate and above the world as its Creator, yet everywhere present in the world as the Upholder of all things (Gen. 1:1; Psa. 104); self-existent and self-revealing in the three distinct persons -- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (John 5:26; Matt. 28:19; II Cor 13:14).
3. We believe in THE LORD JESUS CHRIST: who is the second person of the Triune God, the eternal Word and only begotten Son, our great God and Savior (John 1:1; Tit. 2:13; Rom. 9:5); that without any essential change in His divine person (Heb. 13:8), He became man by the miracle of Virgin Birth (John 1:14; Matt. 1:23), thus to continue forever as both true God, and true man, one person with two natures (Col. 2:9; Rev. 22:16); that as man He was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin, (Heb. 4:15; John 8:46); that as the perfect Lamb of God He gave Himself in death upon the Cross, bearing there the sin of the world, and suffering its full penalty of divine wrath in our stead (Isa. 53:5-6; Matt. 20:28; Gal. 3:13; John 1:29); that He arose again from the dead and was glorified in the same body in which He suffered and died (Luke 24:36-43; John 20:25-28); that as our great High Priest He ascended into heaven, there to appear before the face of God as our Advocate and Intercessor (Heb. 4:14; Heb. 9:24; I John 2:1).
4. We believe in THE HOLY SPIRIT: who is the third person of the Triune God (Matt. 28:19; Acts 5:3-4), the divine agent in nature, revelation and redemption (Gen. 1:2; Psa. 104; 30; I Cor. 2:10; II Cor. 3:18), that He convicts the world of sin (John 16:8-11), regenerates those who believe (John 3:5), and indwells, baptizes, seals, empowers, guides, teaches, and sanctifies all who become children of God through Christ (I Cor. 6:19; 12:13; Eph. 4:30; 3:16; Rom. 8:14; John 14:26; I Cor. 6:11).
5. We believe in THE CREATION AND FALL OF MAN: that he was the direct creation of God, spirit and soul and body, not in any sense the product of an animal ancestry, but made in the divine image (Gen. 1:26-28; 2:7; 18-24; Matt. 19:4; I Thess. 5:23); that by personal disobedience to the revealed will of God man became a sinful creature and the progenitor of a fallen race (Gen. 3:1-24; 5:3), who are universally sinful in both nature and practice (Eph. 2:3; Rom. 3:23; 5:12), alienated from the life and family of God (Eph. 4:18; John 8:42-44), under the righteous judgment and wrath of God (Rom. 2:5, 1:18), and have within themselves no possible means of recovery or salvation (Mark 7:21-23; Matt. 19:26; Rom. 7:18).
6. We believe in SALVATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH: that salvation is the free gift of God (Rom. 3:24; 6:23), neither merited nor secured in part or in whole by any virtue or work of man (Tit. 3:5; Rom. 4:4), but received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:16; 6:28-29; Acts 16:30-31; Eph. 2:8-9), in whom all true believers have as a present possession the gift of eternal life, a perfect righteousness, sonship in the family of God, deliverance and security from all condemnation, every spiritual resource needed for life and godliness, and the divine guarantee that they shall never perish (I John 5:13; Rom. 3:22; Gal. 3:26; John 5:24; Eph. 1:3; II Pet. 1:3; John 10:27-30); that this salvation includes the whole man, spirit and soul and body (I Thess. 5:23-24); and that apart from Christ there is no possible salvation (John 14:6’ Acts 4:12).
7. We believe in RIGHTEOUS LIVING AND GOOD WORK: not in any sense as the procuring cause of salvation, but as its proper evidence and fruit (I John 3:9-11; 4:19; 5:4; Eph. 2:8-10; Tit.2:15; Matt. 7:16-18; I Cor. 15:10); and therefore as Christians we should keep the word of our Lord (John 14:23), seek the things which are above (Col. 3:10), walk as He walked (I John 2:6), be careful to maintain good works (Tit. 3:8), and especially accept as our solemn responsibility the duty and privilege of hearing the Gospel to the last word in order that we may bear much fruit (Acts 1:8; II Cor. 5:19; John 15:16); remembering that a victorious and fruitful Christian life is possible only for those who have learned they are not under law but under grace (Rom. 6:14), and who in gratitude for the infinite and undeserved mercies of God have presented themselves wholly to Him for His service (Rom. 12:1-2).
8. We believe in THE EXISTENCE OF SATAN: who originally was created a holy and perfect being, but through pride and unlawful ambition rebelled against God (Ezek. 28:13-17; Isa. 14:13-14); thus becoming utterly depraved in character (Matt. 4:1-11; Rev. 12:10), leader of all other evil angels and spirits (Matt. 24:41), the deceiver and god of this present word (Rev. 12:9; II Cor. 4:4); that his powers are supernaturally great, but strictly limited by the permissive will of God who overrules all his wicked devices for good (Job 1:1-22; Luke 22:31-32); that he was defeated and judged at the Cross, and therefore his final doom is certain (John 12:31-32: 16:11; Rev. 20:10); that we are able to resist and overcome him, but only in the armor of God and by the blood of the Lamb (Eph. 1:12-18; Rev. 12:11).
9. We believe in THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST: that His return from heaven will be personal, visible, and glorious – the Blessed Hope for which we should constantly watch and pray, the time of it being unrevealed but always imminent (Acts 1:11; Rev. 1:7; Mark 13:33-37; Tit. 2:11-13; Rev. 22:20); that when He comes He will first by resurrection and translation remove from the earth His waiting church (I Thess. 4:16-18), then pour out the righteous judgments of God upon the unbelieving world. (Rev. 6:1-18; 24), afterward descend with His church and establish His glorious and literal kingdom over all nations for a thousand years (Rev. 19:1-20; 6; Matt. 13: 41-43), at the close of which He will raise and judge the unsaved dead, and finally, as the Son of David, deliver up His Messianic Kingdom to God the Father (I Cor. 15:24-28), in order that as the Eternal Son He may reign forever with the Father in the new heaven and new earth (Luke 1:32-33; Rev. 21 1-22; 6).
10. We believe in FUTURE LIFE, BODILY RESURRECTION, AND ETERNAL JUDGMENT: that the spirits of the saved at death go immediately to be with Christ in heaven (Phil. 1:21-23; II Cor. 5:8), where they abide in joyful fellowship with Him until His second coming, when their bodies shall be raised from the grave and changed into the likeness of His own glorious body (I Thess. 4:16; Phil. 3:20-21; I Cor. 15:35-38; I John 3:2), at which time their works shall be brought before the Judgment Seat of Christ for the determination of rewards, a judgment which may issue in the loss of rewards, but not the loss of the soul, (I Cor. 3:11-15); that the spirits of the unsaved at death descend immediately into Hades, where they are kept under punishment until the final day of judgment (Luke 16: 19-31; (II Pet. 2:9 ARV), at which time their bodies shall be raised from the grave, they shall be judged according to their works, and cast into the place of final and everlasting punishment (Rev. 20:11-15; 21:8; Mark 9:43-48; Jude 13).
11. We believe in THE ONE TRUE CHURCH: the Body and Bride of the Lord Jesus (Eph. 4:4; 5:25-32), which He began to build on the day of Pentecost (Matt. 16:18; Acts 2:47), and will complete at His second coming (I Thess. 4:16-17), into which all true believers of the present age are baptized immediately by the Holy Spirit (I Cor. 12:12), that all the members of this one spiritual Body should assemble themselves together in local churches for worship, prayer, fellowship, teaching, united testimony, and the observance of the ordinances of our Lord (Heb. 10:25; Acts 2:41-47; Matt. 28:19-20; I Cor. 11:23-26).
12. We believe in SEPARATION FROM THE WORLD: that since our Christian citizenship is in heaven, we should walk in separation from this present world, having no fellowship with its evil ways (Phil. 3:20 ARV; II Cor. 6:14-18; Rom. 12:2; Eph. 5:11), abstaining from all worldly amusements and unclean habits which defile mind and body (Luke 8:14; I Thess. 5:22; I Tim. 5:6; I Pet. 2:11; Eph. 5:3-11, 18; I Cor. 6:19-20; Col. 3:17), from the use of worldly courts for the settlement of disputes between Christians (I Cor. 6:1-9), and from taking personal vengeance in carnal strife (Rom. 12:18-21; II Cor. 10:3-5).
13. We believe in educating young people according to the FOREGOING PRINCIPLES AND TEACHINGS in a manner which shall at all times be non-denominational, and in all events to avoid foolish controversies, contentions and strivings (Titus 3:9).
14. We believe that GOD DESIGNED MARRIAGE to be the lifelong union of one man and one woman, and only within the context of such a marriage does sexual intimacy have God’s blessing (Gen. 2:20-24; Mark 10:2-9; Hebrews 13:4).
15. We believe that GOD WONDERFULLY AND IMMUTABLY CREATES EACH PERSON AS MALE OR FEMALE. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Gen 1:26-27.) Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
This Application for Admission is an expression of intent only, and is not binding upon the family or the school. It is also understood that any offer of enrollment subsequently accepted is contingent upon the essential accuracy of the statements made in this application, and is further contingent upon the applicant's successfully completing his/her present academic program.
By typing your name in the Parent/Guardian Signature box, you are hereby authorizing Nampa Christian Schools to use this as your legally binding signature for this application.
Upon successful submission of your application, you should receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive this email, please carefully check your application to make sure it is complete and that you have answered every required question (with a * next to it) on each page and try submitting it again.
All of the items listed below represent critical information needed to process your application and schedule your interview. Your assistance in completing these items is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to call 208-475-1711 or email email@example.com
1. Most recent report card
2. Birth Certificate: We will make a copy of the original and return to you. A passport is also accepted.
3. Idaho State law requires all immunization records to be current and on file before attending school. (The State of Idaho Immunization Exemption form is also accepted.)
MINIMUM IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL ENTRY
Children born after September 1, 1999, through September 1, 2005, must have a minimum of:
Children born after September 1, 2005, must have a minimum of:
7th GRADE IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
Children admitted to 7th grade must meet the following minimum immunization requirements in addition to school entry requirements:
4. Non-refundable $50 application & evaluation fee due at time of application.
(upon submission of this form you will receive an email with a link for making an online payment).
After your application and supporting documents have been received, we will contact you to schedule an interview and screening/placement test. A $15 testing fee will be collected at the time of the interview.
Nampa Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, gender, or ethnic origin to all the rights, programs, and activities made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarships, athletics, or any other school-administered programs.