- Winter Schedule: February 12 - March 14, Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- NOTE: The Winter Schedule session of drivers education is now full. Please contact Mr. Lacy with any questions.
- Summer Schedule: July 16 - August 2, Monday - Thursday from 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Enrolled Nampa Christian Students: $300
Non-Nampa Christian Students: $325
Driving Only: $250
SESSIONS WILL BE CLOSED AS THEY BECOME FULL. TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT, IT IS BEST IF YOU REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER OPTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT MR. LACY, THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND INSTRUCTOR.
HOW TO ENROLL:
NOTE: The Winter Schedule session of drivers education is now full. Please contact Mr. Lacy with any questions.
- Reserve a spot in the next class by making a $50 deposit here. Enter $50 in the “Miscellaneous” field, and type “Driver Education and Student's Name” in the special instructions box upon checkout.
- Within 2-3 business days, you will receive an email from the instructor confirming your enrollment in the class.
- Purchase a driver education permit before the start date. Permits MUST be purchased before the student participates in any instruction (ID Code 49-307(3)). For a list of items required to obtain a DT permit, see page 1-6 of the Idaho Driver’s Manual located online here.
- Information about final payment, scheduled drives, the Supervised Instruction Period (SIP) and other details will be emailed to enrolled students.