The Driver Education program at Nampa Christian High School is sanctioned by the Idaho Department of Education. Classes are available twice per year. The winter session lasts for 5 weeks beginning in February, and the summer session is 3 weeks beginning in July. Our aim is to offer a quality program that is affordable, safe, and convenient.
- Winter Schedule: February 12 - March 14, Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Summer Schedule: July 16 - August 2, Monday - Thursday from 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
The complete classroom and driving schedule are available here at prior to the beginning of each session.
Enrolled Nampa Christian Students: $300
Non-Nampa Christian Students: $325
Driving Only: $250
SESSIONS WILL BE CLOSED AS THEY BECOME FULL. TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT, IT IS BEST IF YOU REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER OPTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT MR. LACY, THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND INSTRUCTOR.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- Reserve a spot in the next class by making a $50 deposit here. Enter $50 in the “Miscellaneous” field, and type “Driver Education and Student's Name” in the special instructions box upon checkout.
- Within 2-3 business days, you will receive an email from the instructor confirming your enrollment in the class.
- Purchase a driver education permit before the start date. Permits MUST be purchased before the student participates in any instruction (ID Code 49-307(3)). For a list of items required to obtain a DT permit, see page 1-6 of the Idaho Driver’s Manual located online here.
- Information about final payment, scheduled drives, the Supervised Instruction Period (SIP) and other details will be emailed to enrolled students.
Please direct questions to Eric Lacy, the instructor and program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.