Annual Country Fair & Auction
February 23rd & 24th, 2018
Every year now, for 56 years, Nampa Christian Schools has been hosting our Annual Country Fair and Auction. In that time, it is safe to say that millions of dollars have been raised. We currently raise more than $100,000 each year and it's all because of the many generous individuals who donate their time and resources so that we can offer our families and students quality, affordable Christian education.
Here’s how you can participate in this year’s Country Fair and Auction
...You can attend!
- Show up, enjoy the festivities, eat some great food, and bid on the items.
- Online gift certificate auction... items added daily!
- Huge live and silent auctions! (You can preview live auction items following the pancake breakfast Friday morning)
- Amazing BBQ dinner featuring Tri-tip!
- Several food booths including an annual favorite selling fresh, warm Dutch treats... this is a must visit each year!
- Kids carnival Friday evening and Saturday throughout the day.
- Dutch Bros coffee will back again this year!
Pancake Breakfast from 7 AM until 10 AM
BBQ Dinner from 5 PM until 8 PM
Kids Carnival from 6 PM until 9 PM
Silent Auction starting 5 PM
Live Auction starting 6:30 PM
Pancake Breakfast from 8 AM until 10 AM
Kids Carnival from 10 AM until 2 PM
Silent Auction starting 10 AM
Live Auction starting 10 AM
...You can volunteer!
Use our special sign-up page to see how you can help.
...You can donate!
Our NCS families are encouraged to donate at least one new item for our live auction. We are always looking for businesses to donate items as well. Please check out this list of donation ideas.
This event is open to the community and there is no cost for general admission. The food booths, carnival, pancake breakfast, BBQ, and auction all charge fees, but remember everything goes toward a great cause.
Questions? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
We hope to see you at this year’s Country Fair and Auction!