Nampa Christian School has a deep-rooted connection to the Treasure Valley. The school’s history can be traced back to the early 1900s. Between 1900 and 1950, small Christian schools dotted the Treasure Valley. Among these were elementary schools, middle schools and high schools. In the 1960s, three of these schools merged. Since that time, Nampa Christian Schools has motivated generations of students to achieve academic excellence and prepare for a lifetime of service to Christ.
Deep roots spread and multiply. Alumni have now chosen Nampa Christian to educate their children. Grandchildren of alumni currently attend the school. Generations upon generation have chosen Nampa Christian Schools showing that their commitment to the school and community are far reaching.
1913 - College High can trace its roots indirectly back to the founding of Northwest Nazarene College (now NNU).
1953 – Christian Schools Foundation of Nampa, Idaho Inc. was founded.
1955 – Boulevard Christian School in Caldwell built (Dedicated 9/12/55).
1959 – College High moves and becomes Nampa Christian High School on current Orchard campus.
1964 – Nampa Christian High School, Mennonite Church School and Blvd. Christian School merged to become Christian Schools Foundation of Nampa, Idaho Inc.
1967 – High School (now Elementary school) gym built
1979 – Name changed from Christian Schools Foundation of Nampa, Idaho Inc. to Nampa Christian Schools
1979 – Elementary School building built
1994 – Elementary School expansion
1998 – Wrap around and practice gym built
2008 – Nampa Christian High School- moved in January to W. Flamingo and Midway campus in Nampa
2009 – High School Troost Family Gym Dedication
2013 – New softball and baseball fields on the Flamingo campus were dedicated